August 14, 2013

Game Spotlight: Gone Home

I am a huge fan of indie games, and this one has me extra excited!
Gone Home is an indie game by The Fullbright Company, due to be released on the 15th of August. It is a first person mystery exploration game set in the 90's.
The premise is: You are a girl that has just returned home from travelling abroad. However, when you arrive, you find that your large house is completely empty. The objective of the game is to explore the house, picking up clues as to where your family may be. The entire house is searchable. Every door, cupboard, drawer and closet can be opened and interacted with.
As stated before, the game will be available on the 15th, for the price of $20.00 US. I am very eager to put my sleuthing skills up to the challenge! I wanna solve a mystery!

The Fullbright Company website

Patiently waiting
Rhycen