August 14, 2013

Game Day blog #5

Hey all! Rhycen here, back with another edition of the Game Day blog.
So, last Friday, I finally received my copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, and I've been having a ton of fun with it. I started as a Shinx named Cooper, with my parter as a Squirtle named Tanks. It's a great game, and there's not much more to say about that.

Over the past few days I've been slowly hyping myself up to pick up Monster Hunter again, and also to start playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which I recently purchased on Steam. Due to uni work and the such, I haven't been able to game as much, but I do what I can. I have actually played Skyrim before, and I got about halfway through the game. The copy I had was not entirely legitimate, so I'm happy to pay for it now. Hopefully it'll be much more of a pleasant experience with bug fixes and the like. I'm eager to install some awesome mods.

TTYL
Rhycen