June 4, 2013

Uta no Prince sama Maji Love 2000% - Episode 9 [v.P]

First anime to watch on my catch-up list is definitely UtaPri.
What I felt when my computer died.
I want him as my housewife.
Actually that's very true, that's exactly how I felt when I first listened to the Maji Love 2000% songs.
Dun-dun!!
I like Ren's sulky face
Cute pair.
Very bad foreshadowing.
There's a lot of recap scenes and lines from the previous season in this episode.
Is this a spoiler or what for the game!!?> Otoya said this line about Cecil.
Why do they all sound like Cecil is dead? lol.
Ah Ren's lines are so /////
Reiji's serious.
In bursts a random Saotome moment.
And Cecil comes back jumping from a plane.
Sitting on sparkles and love hearts.
Another random Saotome moment.
New rivals! I can't wait to see who the seiyuus are.
But what happened to Tokiya's character single/story??