December 14, 2013

[Translation] Brothers Conflict Drama CD 2nd Series CD 3 with Iori and Fuuto - Track 10

pumpkin has been translating today! Note: this translation can also be found on my tumblr, so I'm not "stealing" things from other people; Though if you do see other people reposting my translations without crediting please let me know because we don't like thieves!

Here's the goodies:
Brothers Conflict Drama CD 2nd Series CD 3 with Iori and Fuuto
Track 10 Scene 5: To You (from Fuuto)

Hey you, isn’t it about time you wanted to say something to me?
If you’re not gonna say anything then I’ll say it. Marry me.
It’s frustrating, but I can’t think of anything but you.
I never get bored of your funny reactions to my practical jokes and teasing.
Any distrust, or mischievousness or cuteness you show… I’ve always been watching these traits you show.
After I’ve said all of this, surely your answer can only be ‘yes’?
Hurry up and say “I want to belong only to you”.
After we’re officially married, we’ll go on a date and hold hands as we walk around town in the broad daylight.
I know you’ve been keeping quite about this, but you’ve been holding yourself back all along right?
Fu (laugh)~ I know, because that’s you, that’s why I’ve been captivated by you.