June 28, 2013

Uta no Prince sama Maji Love 2000% - Episode 13 [v.P]

The last ep! So sad! So many feels. Ah, I'm crying.
Now that season 2 is over, time to host a UtaPri anime marathon! - 13 hours straight of UtaPri☆!!☆


Yeah yeah! Recap of Heaven's Gate! www
Lol! The audience's reaction after Heaven's performance. Well I would be half dead too if I was scorched by a blue flame from a dragon (lol).
Heavens get looooost! Nanami belongs to STARISH. But gah I keep hearing Ayato's voice in Eiichi, especially in Midorin's laugh.
You tell them girl! - that STARISH sings the songs best.
Wonderful slap there Syo, return the favour.
Always, these boys will always be shining stars in my eyes <3 <3
Oh my DON'T GIVE ME THAT FACE OTOYA. You make me want to cry. This will NOT be your last performance.
Kyaaa they're holding hands together in a circle!!
Ahhh Ren's fist bump *blushes*
Totally laughed from this "happy pulse".
Hahaha senpai's faces; their reactions are priceless.
Waaaaaaahh!! Maji Love 1000% rearranged! With Cecil's (finally one sexy line) "Are you ready?". Was I the only one singing and dancing along to Maji 1000% as well?
 I want a star shaped balloon!
Wait what?! It's over? OVER? ALREADY? JUST AS I WAS SO ENJOYING THE MUSIC THE CREDITS SCROLL OUT! Tissues!!