June 13, 2013

Uta no Prince sama Maji Love 2000% - Episode 11 [v.P]

MARRY ME TO~KI~YA~N <3

What!? This ep is gonna be based on Yume Oibito e Symphony!? I was hoping for a new song (not that I don't like this one/in fact I love it to death).
This week we get the Tokiya time that we've been waiting for!
It pains me to see Tokiya sad and worried. I want to see him smile.
"Plot" thickens as Cecil's necklace stone loses its glowing/magic.
More focus on Haruka, will she prove herself to be someone useful?
Haruka: "I need to make a song that can beat anything."
Yes, you better do that Haruka because I don't want to see Heavens win.
Shining: "Miss Nanami, whether they live or die depends on your arrangement."
That is a very heavy responsibility Saotome placed on Haruka.
Lol Cecil that creep stalker, standing outside Nanami's window in the middle of a stormy night.
Tokiya in a prince outfit is so dreamy. Marry me man!
Ok, so I never really liked Ichinose before, but after this ep I'm building up so many feels for this man.
He's spouting out so much mushy lines. aaaaa Rolling in feels.
Two songs in one ep! (second part of Crystal Time and Yume Symphony)
Syo has (chest) muscles!