February 24, 2013

Pumpkin's Update

You may or may not have noticed my absence from this blog for the past two months. There were two main reasons: 1) I went to Melbourne for a Summer school/holiday, and 2) After I returned I had to complete my PhD confirmation. Anyhow, I am back now and hopefully along with my usual J-related news updates.

Unfortunately, halfway through my Melbourne trip my phone SD card suddenly died/wiped itself, so I lost all the photos and data I had on my phone; I tried recovery programs but it was no use.
Brunetti's - An expensive but awesome coffee/desert shop in Melbourne.
I pretty much completed my confirmation on Friday (22nd Feb), and in celebration I had a little splurge on myself. I visited the anime/manga shop Zombster and happily wasted $50. Here were my spoils:
Tiger, Bunny and Karina figurines (from Tiger and Bunny), Himari keychain (from Mawaru Penguindrum), and Zero, Suzaku and Lelouch keychains (from Code Geass). 
Today I saw this really cute bag and couldn't resist buying:
Yes okay, it's a fake angry bird but isn't it adorable?
Yesterday I also completed a few bookmarks to stick on my wall.
Kuro and Poyo from Poyopoyo Kansatsu nikki.
The princess from Mawaru Penguindrum.
So what are my latest plans/projects? None. I'm happy to receive ideas and feedback or even requests!