June 13, 2012

Winter Camp 2012

During the long weekend just passed, the My Bubbletea Time team along with a few other friends went camping for three days and two nights (some people were there for four days and three nights). We had a lot of fun despite the wet and cold weather. We had hot pot and BBQ meat for dinner, and toasted marshmallows for dessert. We played around with glow sticks and Monopoly Deal. Here are a few snaps from the three day adventure.

Campfire all ready for toasting marshmallows.

More fire >:D

Rhycen had a few splinters in his fingers.

Some of the peeps at camp.

Scenery from my tent.

More scenery - look at those clouds!


A contemplative pose from Sarah.

Took this just before I went for dinner.

Sarah and Tim helped me set up my tent.

Sunset or was it sunrise?